R/E: ARHS CD (the good news)

It's seems I upset the ARHS, as they claim my statement on the CD was bad.
This is not true, My posting on this newsgroup was to ask for help in
regarding trying to make the program work on my computer.
Thanks to all who replied, I found I had to lower the graphics hardware
acceleration to make the program work on my fast computer.
The program was written for slower computers than mine, but after an
adjustment to the acceleration, the program works.
I only have basic knowledge on how computers work, so when it comes to
something that I don't know, I have to ask, and this newsgroup was a perfect
place to ask, so I see no reason to why the ARHS should be upset to my
posting of questions relating to there program.
In summary, I recommend the NSW track and signal diagrams CD's, as they
provide good information on historical information plus up to date
information on locations around NSW.
All this information is very useful in my job with CityRail.
Regards, Mick.
P.S. The graphics hardware acceleration is found in "Display Properties"
click on "Settings" then click on "Advanced" then click on "Performance".
You will find the graphics hardware acceleration here.