Re: new XPT cars order

Thats just it!
People are getting them muddled up. They are thinking PHN and putting
down PHA.
I have had some people e mailing me aside from the thread saying PHA's
mentioning PHN specs. Some of the postings are a bit of a concern too.
The PHA's have "computer controled" system. They can run with XPT's all
day every day. There is no problem with them.
PHN's which some people are getting mixed up with have a few
modifications that need to be done to them.
AN example "The PHA that was on the Southern Aroura when I went in
1970......"

rgds