Re: Train Accident in Blue Mountains

> Given visibility was restricted and that the driver had time to get
> out and warn passengers in the front of the first car, the speed of
> the intercity train must have been low.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bill
Go Bill Go!
exactly my thoughts. I have never let a knocked beer glass hit the ground,
my reflexes are that good that I can continue drinking the contents, but I
would never have been able to squeeze out from behind the desk of a
Melbourne Comenge, find my keys and open the door and run 30 feet into a
crowded car, against the gravity of a full emergency brake application!!!
damn train would need to be doing 10kph for me to do half of that!
but despite that I do not envy the Coroner his job, particularly if they
like the truth up there
Rod