Re: Train Accident in Blue Mountains

Further to this:

I did not attempt to get anywhere near the accident scene, but from what I
could see, there were 5 ambulances parked on the highway, and 20 in the park
opposite the highway. Whilst driving back to Penrith, we passed at least
another 6 ambulances, as well as several HazMat fire brigade vehicles.

Sky News will be on in a moment - will give the latest update from that
ASAP.

--
David Proctor
thadocta@dingoblue.net.au

Jack <bd107@tsn.cc> wrote in message
4Eh14.298$JO3.4342@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:4Eh14.298$JO3.4342@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> Hi All
>
> For your info
>

> Five dead in train derailment
> From AAP
> 2dec99
>
> 9.35am (AEDT) NSW emergency services said five people died and several are
> critically after a commuter train today smashed into the back of the
Indian