Re: Crap Maps -- was Re: Second rate Melbourne stations

I think that they are very generous to rail enthusiast who want to explore
these lines, you can find out whether your mobile phone will work.

Disused lines are also valuable to the locals in these areas that still have
the abandoned right of way as a land mark to indicate the same.

Why complain? It is a win win situation,

Cheers
John Wayman

Chris Brownbill <cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> wrote in message
372A90EB.18A5839B@enternet.com.au">news:372A90EB.18A5839B@enternet.com.au...

> > Don't trust every map. I have a copy of a 1992 CFA map which shows the
> > Lancefield - Kilmore line which was closed 15 Jul 1903.
> >
> > David Langley.
>
> Very true.  I have a supposedly current Optus mobile digital telephone
coverage
> map for
> Victoria, Tasmania and Sth NSW dated November 1998.  It is based on an
AUSLIG