Re: Government buying private!

Please don't let them buy out Westbus.

If they do, that will give them the money for National to buy up the rest of
Melbourne's route buses.

On the other hand National, if it took over other operations, might scrap
the Metcard system and revert to paper tickets. This would be totally the
reverse of the Sydney developments!

Cheers
John Wayman

_8tW2.23015$MB3.31124@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:_8tW2.23015$MB3.31124@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...