Re: Government buying private!

Thanks to all who are replying to this group.
It seems the take over is cheaper than have a common ticket for use with bus
companies.
Another take over I have remembered is the take over of the old Manly bus
company (to North Head) by State Transit, a while ago now.
Any further updates, please post here.
regards Michael