Re: All-over advertising trams (Melb)

B2.2100 looked the best in its brown and cream livery that was applied when
it was first introduced as the "100th B class tram".

Laurel Blume wrote in message <370CD29C.3E949506@ihug.com.au>...

>> B2.2100 is well overdue for a repaint, but contracts for B2 trams are
>> fairly rare; The cost is over $15,000.
>
>2100 is the Nokia tram, isn't it?
>
>I don't mind it, it looks good, and also it helps me sell the bloody
Nokia's
>too, considering it's on the Elizabeth St group, running right past the
store.

>standard green/yellow. From a die hard anti-Vodafone salesperson, my
respect
>goes to the person who thought of that. :)

I would have to agree with you in regards to the Vodafone tram. It's simple
but good thought has been put into it :) Also off topic, i like Vodafone
anyway - i use it.

Michael. (in no way, except as a customer affiliated with Vodafone).