Re: All-over advertising trams (Melb)

Gareth Lumsden wrote:

> B2.2100 is well overdue for a repaint, but contracts for B2 trams are
> fairly rare; The cost is over $15,000.

2100 is the Nokia tram, isn't it?

I don't mind it, it looks good, and also it helps me sell the bloody Nokia's
too, considering it's on the Elizabeth St group, running right past the store.

We've used the tram in a little bit of our advertising too. :)

BTW A little bit off topic... Vodafone have painted a Z3 (not sure which)
which states "We now have 90% of the population covered" (or to that
effect)... and 90% of the tram is red, the remainder is painted in the
standard green/yellow. From a die hard anti-Vodafone salesperson, my respect
goes to the person who thought of that. :)

Andy