Re: MET/Hillside madness

: They do keep rack of which machines are fucked that week. But if it's
: early in the day you might get lucky.

So you are telling me that when you arrive at Flinders Street in the
morning peak that every person at every gat, knows all 50 or so
stations that are stuffed?

I don't think so, they day I left the station he just validated my
pre bought ticket and didn't say anything.

Every day there is someone trying to fix the machince at Heartherdale
but they are badly damaged by the acid, I think they should just replace
them and fix them else where.

stupid system, I think I will have to go the Met shop and buy some
scratchies.

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord