Re: Does NR know about this?

Eben Levy wrote in message <36516488.6FB5FB6E@ozemail.com.au>...

>I think you'll find that they have already spent money in Tasmania
including
>locomotives and rolling stock I recall. They have done good for the rail
down
>there.

I agree - they are getting traffic back on the rails and have turned a
profit.

My point was that the thrust of the original post (without actually saying
so in so many words, but it was certainly the impression) implied that
because Wisconsin have been ordered by  a Wisconsin court to have two-man
crews, then that has implications for Australian operations. This is
patently incorrect.

David "The Doctor" Proctor
daproc.spambait@umpires.com