Re: MET/Hillside madness

paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au (Paul Dwerryhouse) wrote:
>So who do we write to, to get some sort of action taken on this, where we'll
>actually be taken seriously?

It's been a few years, but the last time I wrote to them about overcrowding,
I got a phone call a few days later, and had a fairly sensible conversation
about why it was happening, and when it would stop. Look in the phone book
under Public Transport Corporation, include a work number, and make the
letter polite and clear about your points.

Try it, let us know how you go.

There also used to be a 1800 customer comments line... is that still around?

Daniel (the other DB in this newsgroup)
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne Australia.
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...