Re: False Information/Faulty Displays (Was: Re: Metcard)

> I've also noticed that the Met TV screens have been pretty inaccurate
> lately
>
> Is this some sort of mistake on the part of the Met (or Met train driver)
> or is it standard procedure to disregard the advertised schedules?

Last week on Flinders St. Platform 8, the 4:36pm City Circle (no, not City
Loop) came up on the screens, and then quickly vanished. The station list
read: Spencer St - Flagstaff - Melb Central - Parliament - Flinders St.

I assume this was a spurious indication; can they even get into the Clifton
Hill loop from F.S. Platform 8?

Regards,

Mike Alexander
(malex@bigfoot.com)