Re: Metcard

Chris Gordon wrote:

> But in the Future I will not Validate my ticket unless:
> * There is someone manning the "all other tickets" exit/enterence or
> * I am getting on to a bus with a validator.
>
> Once they bring out Metcard Xpress next century I will validate my ticket all
> the time

Today, my dad's ticket was eaten by a validator.  I advise all people not to use the
validators as they have a good habit of eating tickets.  Yes you can get a refund
but after one week of sending the form I still have not heard anything from them.

I will always walk through the "All other tickets" and tell them that validates
'eat' my tickets and will only validate a monthly once, per month.

Chris Gordon
cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord