Re: Metcard

Chris Gordon <c.gordon@ugrad.unimelb.edu.au.#> wrote:
>Today, my dad's ticket was eaten by a validator.  I advise all people not to use the
>validators as they have a good habit of eating tickets.  Yes you can get a refund
>but after one week of sending the form I still have not heard anything from them.

Chris,

Do you think it's purely because of the age of the ticket (eg going in and out
of machines for weeks had started to cause wear and tear) or the unreliability
of the machines?

I think they really need to replace tickets for longer terms than Weeklies with
something more sturdy... roll on Met-XPress!

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne Australia.
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...