Re: Metcard

"Reuben Farrelly" <reuben@mira.nocrap.net> wrote:
>Hi people,

>I was travelling out from Camberwell to Moorabbin this afternoon and
>experienced yet another problem with the Metcard system.

>I have a Zone 1 train only ticket (bought with a V/Line Country ticket for
>about $4/week I believe) which gets me around Zone 1, but when I tried to
>get a Zone 2 only ticket at Camberwell so that I could get legitimately to
>Moorabbin the Metcard machine didn't want to dispense me one.

Last time I was in that situation (going to Box Hill), I showed the guy at
Camberwell my zone 1 ticket and he sold me a zone 2 ticket.

In the situation where there was only a machine, I was advised when I rung the
MetCard help line to ask, that I should buy my extra ticket at the destination.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne Australia.
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...