Re: National Rail Workings Gs & BLs

I've heard that Dimboola crews will have their territory extended to Port
Augusta. Though I feel this may be stretching it a bit!! Not sure whether
this relates to NR or V/Line Freight crews, however.
Even with faster running times it would be a long shift!!

The WA L's have been mentioned to me quite often in all the current
proposals but not the EL's. Indeed, its been said that overseas buyers are
being sought.

Wisconsin Central appears to be the 'preferred' bidder for V/Line Freight at
this stage, but apparently there has been a strong bid from a British based
consortium, recently.

Any comments, welcome.

BTW, can anyone confirm that 9753 TNT last Sat 21/3 ex Mel with G529 + X38
worked into Adel with these same 2 units. Was it banked from Tailem Bend??

Regards                            mainline@localnet.com.au
Patrick J. Buchanan            mameco@auscape.net
ICQ# 2914804                  MS NetMeeting (Audio only)
    --- Graphics & PRE-Press----High-Res Scanning---WEB Graphics ---
                   -- Sample JPEG(4836+4206) avail by E-Mail --