Re: Start of ARTC.

Maurie Daly wrote in message ...

<snip>
>Looking at Sydney - Melb , the number of people needed to run trains on
this
>line only are quite high.
>
>1/ Picton Box . Always.
>2/ Mittagong Box , weekdays.
>3/ Moss Vale Box .Always.
>4/ Exeter Box , Always.
>5/ Bundanoon Box , weekdays.
>6/ Wingello Box , weekdays
>7/ Medway Box , always.
>8/ Goulburn Box , always
>9/ Harden Nth Box , always
>10/ Harden Sth Box , always
>11/ Wallandbeen Box, always
>12/ Coota Nth Box, always
>13/ Coota Sth Box ,always
>14 /Junee Nth Box , always
>15/ Junee Sth Box Always.
>16/ Junee Train control , 1 x controller + 1 X signaller , always
>17/ Albury Station Box, always
>18/ Albury Sth Box , always <shared between BG & SG)
>19/ Wodonga A Box,always (shared between BG & SG)
>20/ Wodonga Coal sidings box (weekdays, shared between BG & SG)
>21/ 1 X PTC controller for SG.( always)
>22/ 1 X SRA controller for Joppa jnct to Canbelltown.
>
>cheers
>MD

Does Medway Jct always require a signaller now? This would be a terrible
thing. When I worked there in 1974/75 one of the perks was to switch out
when there were no quarry trains as you didn't have to report through trains
to control on account of the fact that Tallong - Marulan was so short he
didn't need an intermediate station.

Barry Campbell