Re: Pass Locos

tezza wrote:

>:

> cleaned properly. None of the loco cabs are properly cleaned. The 86's
> aren't bad but the cabs and seats are antiquated, there is a big dust
> problem that has taken about 10 years for management to even acknowledge let

 Actually it amazes me why the manufactures are still building cabs that
are so hard to clean properly. Even the new cabs are full of nooks and
corners that dirt will collect in. A bit of extra design effort and they
could be a lot easier to keep looking respectable.

--
Matthew Geier,                          matthew@law.usyd.edu.au
Computer Systems Manager,               +61 2 9351 0240