Re: Where do A class regularly work?

Craig Haber <albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote in article
<34220C1B.1D2B@harnessnet.com.au>...
> Another question off the topic - what turning facilities exist at
> Wodonga?  Is the BG triangle still available?  How about the SG?

BG triangle gone at least 25 years ( I think it went when SG arrived in
1962).
SG no turning facilities at Wodonga, but a turntable in Albury. I think
this is a 75 footer but I note that NR class can fit on the 70 foot table
in Melbourne but not on the 75 foot table in Albury ?! NR class is 22
metres over couplers ( about 72.6 feet).

--
Cheers Krel

The Law of Inverse Proportions - The chances of the signal clearing
without having to get out of the cab and go to a lineside phone is inversly
proportional to the amount of rain falling at the time :-)