Re: New Yard at Camberwell Station

John Abraham Cleverdon <clev@minyos.its.rmit.EDU.AU> writes:
 see a simple solution to be to move Laburnum to Middleborough Rd and then there would be room for three lines over Laburnman St.  It would be a bit cramped for the station but you could get away with only two platforms and the centre road without.  As for Heatherdale, move it to the other side of Heatherdale Rd.  It should fit through the cutting.  Doing this would also make a good time to do some grade seperation between Box Hill and Ringwood.

--

		  Chris Gordon

	   E-mail - "cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au"