Re: DSRM is ....

Hi, just want to say congrats on this post. You rounded him of so much better
then I could.

I agree with the fact that they are willing to make excuses but never anything
to solve these so called rumors about them been so incompetent

--
Bye for now,

Eben

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~tkid/

I feel like I'm in a rut.  Every time I go to bed at night,
I find myself just getting up again in the morning.
     ---Brad Stine