Re: DSRM is ....

Heck, who needs marketing.  FA approached Steamrail about dry hireing the S
(initially).  Now the S and all 3 T's are out all the time.  Even WCR and
SRHC have locomotives out there.  Even though WCR isn't preservation, they
have to be happy to have 3 or 4 locomotives working out on the line.  This
does give marketing.

I have to slightly agree.  If people are interested in the locomotives, they
will be out there looking for them.

Adam

9070862EEgunzelT333@203.50.2.80">news:9070862EEgunzelT333@203.50.2.80...