Re: Flinders Street Redevelopment (WAS: Box Hill station)

Paul Edwards <p.edwards@its.unimelb.edu.au> wrote in article

>Apparently Connex got customer feedback to say that people felt
>intimidated by some of the low lifes who hung out there. I thought that
>the glassed off area was going to contain a cafe of some sort, and that
>there was also going to be a Safeway supermarket in the concourse
>area... at least they were the plans I heard about last November.

Instead of the glass door to block off the low-lifes that will remain
there, remove the low-lifes and send em off to NSW or NZ, or something.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME