Re: Box Hill Tram update

It still is the busiest suburban station outside of Flinders St., and it
appears that the design was so people would buy things on their way out of
the complex or between train and bus stations.  Let's also remember it was
the eighties!!  Anyway, I use the transport centre every day travelling from
East Ringwood to Deakin University and I think it works fine.  If only the
train and bus times were co-ordinated!!  Now THAT'S what I'd call a
transport centre!

Bryan

"David McLoughlin" <davemcl@NO***damned***SPAMiprolink.co.nz> wrote in
message 3aa33769@news.iprolink.co.nz">news:3aa33769@news.iprolink.co.nz...