Re: Box Hill station

In aus.rail, on 05 Mar 2001, James C. announced:

>Remember the "Hungry Jack" at FSS?   :-)
>
>Cheers
>James

Yep, it was the *best* Hungry Jacks I've ever been to - the food was
always hot and cooked relatively recently, and it usually didn't take
*too* long to get served.

Does anyone happen to know why they closed it down? Surely it was making
money - there were nearly always people there, or near there eating HJ's
food...

I really hope it wasn't because the little booths on the platforms were
losing money because they have to be the *worst* place I've ever got "hot"
food from - absolutely disgusting! Well, they only made me sick once - I'm
not giving them a second chance!

Regards

OgO
--
My Win9x Cursors: http://qjc.cjb.net/cursors.html
Please don't send me junk leaves! (take them out before replying).

No Silicon Heaven?  But where do all the calculators go? - Kryten.