Re: Flinders St Station (was: Box Hill station)

"James C." <james_ccj@optusnetdotcomdotau> wrote in message
3aa5ebcd$0$25502$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3aa5ebcd$0$25502$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> > That all sounds pretty good, Ill have to go and check out the display
> > tommorow. I only hope that they keep the open feel of the place,
>
> The display/floor plan is just right next to the police stand inside "pay
> area".

> I saw a Connex personel doing survey on the platform, handed out floor
> plan/artist impression of the FSS and asked passengers what do they think
of
> the refurbishment plan.

I saw the display this morning. Seems ok judging by the plans and artists
impressions. It reminds me a bit of the interstate/country/inter urban
concourse at Central in Sydney.

But it was a little hard to see the reverse sides of the displays, as it was
roped off for some reason.

Ben Smith