Re: Woomera -

Roy,

I was actually responding to the variation on the thread by our American
visitor.

It wasn't my intention to sidetrack the thread by commenting on Australia's
immigration policy, or to provide any inflammatory remarks. Although I think
you will find that went way off track a while ago.

I hope now that you have had some arvo tea and a bit of a lie down we can get
back to the topic at hand.

regards

Mark

p.s. what was for afternoon tea?