Re: Woomera -

If it is the same over there as here, it would be almost impossible for an
Aussie to get a green card or residents status.

After all, over here they seem to prefer allowing the dregs of these countries
to come here(the ones who are prepared to work or who are genuine refugees get
sent home).

Yeah I know there are some good ones amongst them but there are alot of bad
ones as well.

Just some thoughts

regards

Mark