Re: Woomera - sink the racists

f.u.i.t.b.e.t wrote:

> Here here,should sink their boats.....give the Navy some real live bait so
> to speak........
> "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
> 3a9dffe5$0$25473$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a9dffe5$0$25473$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> >
> > "Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
> > 9057A81ABgunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:9057A81ABgunzelT333@139.130.239.94...
> > | Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in article

> > | You're not being PC Tezza. Now please take this little green pill. We
> can
> > | brainwash you in no time (-:
> > |
> > | See, that didn't hurt a bit (-:
> >
> > Better give me a bigger pill.
> >==================================

Fuck of dick head. Your talking about human beings who have fled from
war and economic and political persicution, you think it all a bit of a
game for them to leave their families and freinds behind...... they are
desperate and we should welcome them and provide for these poor people.
I know how we will pay for it..... we will stop the rorting and
corruption of big business (the real criminals) and tax them to pay for
it.

maybe the facist minded Mr Ruddock should should go out and help them by
cleaning their toilets, at least he would be doing some thing useful and
thats all hes good for

If you have money you are welcome with open arms in to the country
If you are poor, forget it your branded as a criminal.