Re: Woomera - sink the racists

--

<Type your name here> <csinn@netlink.com.au> wrote in message
> > Here here,should sink their boats.....give the Navy some real live bait
so
> > to speak........

yes they are criminals if they do not have the correct papers and
documentation they should be denied access to our country.
we should start up another group that is semi military (paramilitary) to
patrol our coast.
they would help keep these people out, ask who they are by light signals and
all other means necessary to determine who they are where they are from and
what there intentions are (most of these boat people dont have the proper
equipment radios etc) if they refuse to respond blow them out of the water
with force.
also this organisation would be very useful to pick people up that need help
strandard and also to help keep drug runners out the whole of the of the
country should be lock down and restricted to boats and air but only if they
have the proper papers and identification.

> > > "Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
> > > 9057A81ABgunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:9057A81ABgunzelT333@139.130.239.94...

yes certainly they are indeed

We
> > can

> > > Better give me a bigger pill.
> > >==================================
>

> Fuck of dick head. Your talking about human beings who have fled from
> war and economic and political persicution, you think it all a bit of a
> game for them to leave their families and freinds behind...... they are
> desperate and we should welcome them and provide for these poor people.

no we should not help these people if they dont even bother to get the
proper papers and attempt to come here through the proper way.

> I know how we will pay for it..... we will stop the rorting and
we should bill the country where they came from

> corruption of big business (the real criminals) and tax them to pay for
> it.
>
> maybe the facist minded Mr Ruddock should should go out and help them by
Ruddock should make tighten the access to this country

> cleaning their toilets, at least he would be doing some thing useful and

how about you clean there dunny?

> thats all hes good for
>
> If you have money you are welcome with open arms in to the country
> If you are poor, forget it your branded as a criminal.

no thats not true at all, if you are regarded as a proper refugee you may
stay longer