Re: Sydney Tram to run in Melbourne

> >Wish I was in Melbourne to see a Sydney tram ...
>
>  Sydney trams have operated in Melbourne, I don't know if any of the service
> cars are still in service now, but a least two of the scubbers were ex
> Sydney. I've got a couple of photo's of the scrubbers ploding their way
> around the network.

10W (Swanston Trams) still runs, and 11W (Yarra Trams) has just finished
a major overhaul at Preston Workshops, it might already be back in
service, or soon to be back in service.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero