Re: Sydney Tram to run in Melbourne

Wish I was in Melbourne to see a Sydney tram ... I was there late February,
great to be able to ride deviations and extensions less than a year old, on
a weekly ticket taking me everywhere tram train and bus (yes I caught one)
for $45. But it wasn't the same without W class on St Kilda road. I
especially remember the previous trip and especially at night when passenger
stops are fewer and the old girls went at a pretty good speed.
  John Kerr