Leigh Creek Railway, by an unusual means

The Australian Society of Section Car Operators Inc, has negotiated an
access agreement to the NRG Flinders corridor north of Port Augusta.

As such, a run is planned for the Easter Long Weekend.

Some details are available on our website.

If you own a standard gauge car, and would like to participate, please email
me for the relevant paperwork and forms.

In accordance with our rail safety management plan, medical and competency
requirements need to be met, as does mechanical standards for your car.

Regards

Nic Doncaster
Group Coordinator
Australian Society of Section Car Operators Inc

Box 609 North Adelaide SA 5006
Mobile 0418807954
Fax 08 84315902

http://www.cobweb.com.au/~nldoncas/assco.htm