Re: Need to ride on an IMU (Qld)

A number of services are now being run by the new HS SMU220 stock
(243,244,246-250). These SMUs are capable of 115km/h instead of the usual
100km/h. These modified SMUs have 'HS' on the left side of the QR logo on
the front of the trains. (HS   QR Logo   244)

Otherwise the service will be run by an IMU.

REMOVE NOSPAM TO REPLY

rPMo6.15808$lj4.334359@news6.giganews.com">news:rPMo6.15808$lj4.334359@news6.giganews.com...