Need to ride on an IMU (Qld)

Hi peeps - will be arriving in BrisVegas at around 1420 this Wednesday, by
the time I clear Customs (serious here, NOT a joke) it will be about 1500 by
the time I get out of the airport and about 1545 by the time I get into
town.

I need to be in Sufferers Paradise by around 1930, so does anyone have any
idea which Robina trains, departing from Roma St between about 1600 and 1730
will be formed by IMU's? My main reason for wanting to ride on an IMU is to
shut those interminable Queenslanders up, when they ask "Ever been on an
IMU" when I say how good our V-sets are down here in GOC. Having ridden on
an IMU, I will be able to state, with a moral certainty, that the V-sets are
indeed TGTIA.

Dave