Re: Flinders St Station (was: Box Hill station)

> No actually, I cant remember exactly what was in there before they ripped
> the guts out. I only remember that there was stuff in there, like dodgy
> looking cafes, newsagents and stuff like that. How long is it since Hungry
> Jacks moved out anyway?
>
> What exactly are the plans for all that space at Flinders St now, just
> space, or something else?

Actually, in the last week or two, they have put up the plans for the
Swanston Street end of Flinders Street at Flinders Street (between the
Police Station and the Newsangents), from what I looked at the plan
looks very good.  (includes moving the barrier gates and booking office
to the middle making more "non paid" area)

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero