Re: Woomera

"Trig Lycerides" <Trig.Lycerides@bigpond.com> wrote in message
qW3p6.9345$v5.37656@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:qW3p6.9345$v5.37656@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
| hold on a minute fellas.  we fought a war against Saddam Hussein.  A good
| few of the refos are coming from Iraq.

That's right, they're paying for flights to Indonesia, then buying passage
on boats to Australia - they are not refugees. They are illegal immigrants
trying to jump the queue.

|  Would you like your missus or girlfriend to have her clitoris cut off?

That doesn't make them refugees, in fact a lot of the bastards do it to
their own girls while in Australia.

|  that is what the Taliban do in Afghanistan..

And plenty of other Moslem/Islam places.

| It would be better if these folk stayed at home and made a
| concerted effort to get rid of the fuckwits that run these countries.

Bloody oath! Down with Sodhim Insane.

| Would I have it if I was there - probably not - I'd run away most likely.
Would
| you have the courage if you were there, or would you run away too?

They woulda killed me ages ago.

| just think about it.

No thanks.