Re: Woomera

hold on a minute fellas.  we fought a war against Saddam Hussein.  A good
few of the refos are coming from Iraq.  Would you like your missus or
girlfriend to have her clitoris cut off?  that is what the Taliban do in
Afghanistan..  It would be better if these folk stayed at home and made a
concerted effort to get rid of the fuckwits that run these countries.  Would
I have it if I was there - probably not - I'd run away most likely.  Would
you have the courage if you were there, or would you run away too?

just think about it.
ri37at0qubkf5k692mhq4mnu4jgg9vg10n@4ax.com">news:ri37at0qubkf5k692mhq4mnu4jgg9vg10n@4ax.com...