Re: Flinders Street Redevelopment (WAS: Box Hill station)

In article <ciFp6.2272$0N3.16487@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, "Daniel
Bowen" <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote:

> > 7.  Sliding doors underneath the clocks.
>
> NO! Really? How are people meant to use it as a meeting area then?!

Apparently Connex got customer feedback to say that people felt intimidated
by some of the low lifes who hung out there. I thought that the glassed off
area was going to contain a cafe of some sort, and that there was also
going to be a Safeway supermarket in the concourse area... at least they
were the plans I heard about last November.

PE