Re: [NSW]New Train Crewing Boss

Depends on when Tezza is talking about,

A few years ago it used to be Block Tele from Marulan to Exeter(Marulan-Medway,
Medway - Wingello, Wingello - Bundanoon and Bundanoon - Exeter), with Automatic
Sections either side.

Then they cut Marulan out, made it an Automatic Section from Goulburn to
Medway, then Block Tele from Medway to Exeter.

I think Tezza is wrong it probably would have been either a  Distant or 1st
home(certainly not an accept).

But with regard to accept signals there are always exceptions to the rule(ie
Balmain Rd two gazetted Accept Signals - 1 after the other), and if you were to
always apply the rule that an accept is the 1st controlled stick after an auto
section, Wingello's distant on the up would actually be an accept as there is
an isolated distant and auto in the section between Medway and Wingello.

Just throwing a spanner in the works

Regards BEE EFF