Re: [NSW]New Train Crewing Boss

Sean,

Have actually struck two lovely ladies doing what would be called a mans job,

1/ there is a nice lady doing signallers job at Wallendbeen(near
Cootamundra)and is more than competant and a hell of a lot more polite over the
radio than her male counterparts.

2/ a very nice lady is now working in the staff hut at Cooks River and is also
enormously polite and very capable.

So while there might be some women who are getting there appointed positions
based on gender, I can assure you the above to examples are there because they
know their job.  And I would have no doubt in saying that they are probably
better suited than a lot of blokes out there.

And may I say they are not razorbacks, but both very pleasant on the eye.

Regards BEE EFF