Re: [NSW]New Train Crewwing Boss

These females are NOT the best people for the job. I know of 2 positions at
least where a much more highly qualified male went for the job yet the female
got through. These females are trying to upset the applecart within crewing by
trying to adopt different ways of doing things but they never work. They should
just leave things the way they are and not upset the crew. If you upset the
crew too much, trains will not run. Another example of patheticness with
females on CityRail is the new announcements. She speaks as if we`ve just
graduated from pre-school. Bring back Grant Goldman........ That is my opinion
and I do not represent anyone or any company.