Re: [NSW]New Train Crewwing Boss

Springwood still has granty, im not being sexist here but theres alot of
Jobs out there on the railways that could have been done better by a male.
some of them are doing they're job but some just go into a job where they
dono what to do. and yet If someone where to apply for a job in CityRail and
you had 4 jobs on offer, you had 4 females, 4 men, they would probably give
more then half or more to the wemen no matter how much experence eather had.

20010220013144.02119.00000156@ng-cl1.aol.com">news:20010220013144.02119.00000156@ng-cl1.aol.com...