Re: Melbourne-Darwin line on schedule

I guess the original HST Gas Turbine loco's wont be
part of this 10 billion "on schedule" project. :)

I mean really, ....intially it was going to be a high
speed natural gas GT powered Melbourne to Darwin line.
Then it changed to a more "convential" line.
After that we heard it was going to be a Melbourne to
Brisbane on the other side of the Great Divide line.

Now its back to a Melbourne - Darwin line.!

Talk about fishing in murky waters.

....Tell