Re: Freight Australia not happy

strewth their really are others out there like me!
only thing wrong with all this is last Election I gave my vote to ALP,
because I was frightened Howard and his GST would get up.
Then I voted DLP in the upper house to stop the GST if Rotten Johnnie did
get up.
Then that slack fanny Lees prostituted herself and showed the deals she did,
and let it through.
I hope everyone remembers this and votes her and the rest of her whores out
of Parliament as soon as possible.
But I guess Morons will be morons
That is why the Railways always get screwed!
Rod [comtrain]
3a87b4db$0$16393$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a87b4db$0$16393$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...