Re: Freight Australia not happy

Tax Cuts
Something you offer to the Morons when you are distracting their attention!
In Australia Little Johnnie says
What do you want Moron? I am giving you 3 billion dollars in Tax
Cuts!!!!!!!!
He says to Big Business I am cutting Commercial Tax Rates
He says to the morons we need a new tax System the old out dated system will
not work any more!
He says we all have tax cuts, but magically the Treasury is getting more
than 3 billions more income a year!
Come on Tezza and the rest of you morons who think we got a tax
Where is it Where did it come from... Goodness of Howard's Arse...I
reckon...Pure Liberal Bullshit!!
Rod
95oel6$18i8$1@otis.netspace.net.au">news:95oel6$18i8$1@otis.netspace.net.au...