Re: Freight Australia not happy

Rod [comtrain] <freight_man@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<3a82153b$0$16375$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>:

>Tax Cuts
>Something you offer to the Morons when you are distracting their
>attention! In Australia Little Johnnie says
>What do you want Moron? I am giving you 3 billion dollars in Tax
>Cuts!!!!!!!!
>He says to Big Business I am cutting Commercial Tax Rates
>He says to the morons we need a new tax System the old out dated system
>will not work any more!
>He says we all have tax cuts, but magically the Treasury is getting more
>than 3 billions more income a year!
>Come on Tezza and the rest of you morons who think we got a tax
>cut............
>Where is it Where did it come from... Goodness of Howard's Arse...I
>reckon...Pure Liberal Bullshit!!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

With a $14 per week tax cut, and most prices rising by 10%, regardless of
GST being charged or not (easy, cite inflation and get away with it), I
have found it more costly to live than before the GST.

Once again the Libs BAStardise Australia.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME