Re: Freight Australia not happy

"Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
90429B369gunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:90429B369gunzelT333@139.130.239.94...
| Rod [comtrain] <freight_man@hotmail.com> wrote in article
| <3a82153b$0$16375$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>:
|
| >Tax Cuts
| >Where is it Where did it come from... Goodness of Howard's Arse...I
| >reckon...Pure Liberal Bullshit!!
|
| Couldn't have said it better myself.
|
| With a $14 per week tax cut, and most prices rising by 10%,

Hardly any prices rose by 10%. Most services went up by 10%, some prices
rose by 1 to 10%, many stayed the same, many went down.

| regardless of  GST being charged or not (easy, cite inflation and get away
with it), I
| have found it more costly to live than before the GST.

I've found it to be cheaper - even more so when the large tax-cuts are taken
into account.

| Once again the Libs BAStardise Australia.

Yeah, Labor never wanted a GST, thank God the Unions rolled them back in the
80's or we'd have a 20% GST by now with no tax-cuts.

Come the next election you can vote for Kim and his dickhead offsider Crean
and their tax increases.