Tax Cuts [was Re: Freight Australia not happy]

"Steve Zvillis"
| Tezza
| > "Steve Zvillis"
| > | No, I think you have got that mixed up with MEG LEES and the Deputy
| > Liberal
| > | Party (nee The Democrats)
| > | Thanks for the G.S.T. Meg.
| >
| > Thanks for the tax cuts Meg and John.
|
| Tax cuts?? Youve got to be kidding!

No, I'll take a tax-cut any day over a pay rise, especially the big cut we
got last year.

|With the grief they have cost me in time filling out those stupid B.A.S.'s

The people I know who have to do them say they're not a problem - except for
the one-eyed Laborites.

| as well as the cost of fuel,

If you have to fill out a BAS, then I dare say fuel is a deduction for you,
therefore you are paying less for it under the GST.

| beer

A small increase. Spirits went down so drink both and you'll be no worse
off.

| and the rest rising

Most of what I've bought since it came in hasn't increased and I've got a
nice big tax-cut to boot.

| (Thank God I dont smoke anymore!!) they can keep their pathetic
| little tax cuts and stick them fair up their (pick an orifice!).

Biggest tax cut in decades and he actually delivered it, unlike Keatings
L.A.W. Law tax-cuts which he took back after the election, and better than
the tax INCREASES that Beazely promised before the last election.